CNTNDR.* Therapy Sessions, by Play 2B Remembered, aim to improve overall health and wellness for athletes. We stand by the idea that no two bodies are the same. We do not suffer the same aches and pains; we do not respond to treatment the same. We take pride in being well-rounded, allowing us to provide you with a custom treatment utilizing various soft-tissue modalities.
Our CAMTC certified therapists have completed a minimum of 500 hours of education and training in soft-tissue therapies, anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, & pathology.
Currently, we work with athletes ranging from amateur to professional. Past clients have included NFL, NCAA, PGA, MiLB, MLB and Olympic athletes. Our therapists cover Los Angeles and Orange Counties and often volunteer for many Southern California races, triathlons, cycling, and other athletic events.
SPECIALTIES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Sports massage
- Deep tissue
- Rehabilitative massage therapy
- Hot stone therapy
- Cold stone therapy
- Lymph drainage
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point therapy
- CPR, First Aid and AED certified
PAST EVENTS YOU MAY HAVE SEEN US AT
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Los Angeles (2015, 2016)
- Ragnar Relay Race, Vail Lake (2014, 2015)
- Mind. Body. Bowl. Healthy Spot Wellness Event, Santa Monica (2016)
- Say No To Drugs 5k Fun Run, Universal Studios Backlot (2015)
- Stache Dash, Yorba Linda (2014)
- Race for the Rescues, Pasadena (2014, 2015)
- Turkey Tri, San Dimas (2015)
- Descanso Gardens 5k Fun Run & Walk, La Canada Flintridge (2015)
*Play 2B Remembered CNTNDR. Therapy team, formerly Contender Wellness.